UEG Productions Monthly Game Jam #1
Joining the discord is required to communicate, find teams, and share your progress. You can join HERE
(https://discord.gg/FGHu6Ku) – Discord Link
The UEG Productions Monthly Jam is a game jam hosted every month. This game jam will have 1 theme that participants must make their game around. After participants make their game, they must submit it for it to be rated by fellow participants and judges.
- Any game engine (GMS2, Unity, Godot, Scratch, PowerPoint).
- pre-made engines (platformer engines, etc.) are allowed.
- Blood and gore is allowed no nsfw.
- Teams are allowed. A special discord channel will be made for finding teams.
- Projects that are pre-made cannot be submitted to the jam.
- Pre-made assets from marketplaces/engine stores are allowed.
- Try to make your project as original as possible.
- Credit anyone that you used music/code from.
- It is OK to use copyright free music (https://freemusicarchive.org/) just credit if possible.
- Text based games are allowed.
- Judges can participate but cannot win.
- DO NOT rate other projects poorly just so you look better (it’s not nice)
- More rules are on the discord server!
After the jam, there will be a short voting period. Only submitters and contributors can vote. Games are ranked on the following criteria:
- Use of Themes
- Overall Execution
- Juice (Please see video below))
Jammers who place in the top 5 overall will receive a special discord role!